REVIEW: Pinkage Hair extensions and HANA SPC Hyper CIRCLE Grey lenses

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello again everyone! Here is the second review of the week! I don't know how often I will have two in one blog, but for now it seems to be working! On with the show!!!


HANA SPC HYPER CIRCLE GREY LENSES


Oh boy, I'm starting to see a trend here. Circle lenses have been a fashion accessory in Asia for quite a while now, and has recently been finding its way over to the States, as well as other countries all over the world. These were actually my first pair!!! As much as I love my Aqua Gossips, these tend to be my favorite. The all out result of these are a little unnatural according to my boyfriend, but grey is my favorite color!!! These were really comfortable from the get go too. My only problem I had with them was that they were my first pair, so I had to adjust a lot to them. This took a couple of days of wearing, and adjusting. But all in all, they are my easier pair, along with more comfortable pair.

The color if very dark. Well, a natural dark is what I call it anyways. I had debated for a while on either Barbie or Hana. I don't know if I mentioned in the earlier blog, when you order circle lenses, allow to soak for a while before you put them in, I always take this safety precaution. A little late for that tidbit eh??

Now, let's see how these suckers actually look!

Whoa.
The good thing about these lenses, is that it hides your iris mostly, in a well lighted room. However, if you have a small iris, you can see a small outer line around the eye that is your natural color.  This however, is not a big deal if you have blue,grey or maybe even green eyes. I don't know if I would recommend it to brown eyed girls. Another thing about these is I think they are a very natural looking grey, and not very freakish looking. However like I stated before, my boyfriend tends to say they are cool looking, but you can tell there is something not real about them. But whatever, I love them!!! Now, lets see how the look not zoomed in!!

Still pretty!!! I think so anyways. Comfort is 100% And very easy to take in and out. I also wear these mostly over the 6-8 hours. I don't suggest doing that though, the next day your eyes will feel very dry, unless you drop them all the time. hana SPC Hyper circle grey are only 25.90 USD at Pinky Paradise, which is a majority price of most the lenses, the better ones anyways. I haven't taken a picture of the lense case that came with these, but they were yellow hippos. Cute as can be!! I also got these during Christmas, so my free gift was holiday earrings!!



PINKAGE HAIR EXTENSIONS

Not many people know of the Korean hair extension company known as PINKAGE. They specialize in high quality wigs, hair extensions and bangs. I had become impatient when it comes to growing my hair out, because it's very thick and curly, and just doesn't want to grow at the pace I want it to. So, after hours and hours of looking up on ebay expensive hair extensions, I came across thee-shop, an ebay seller in Korea who sells these for quite a reasonable price!! After three days of looking, I ordered two different sets.


This is the 20 inch three clip (which means it's one piece, but has three clips in it) in. 

Posted above is what the actual clip looks like, and I got the color red wine, seeing I'm a red head.

My only complaint about this one is it is really heavy!! You have to really clip it in there deep for it to not fall out. As long as you aren't hopping around and acting like a mad woman, it should stay in though.

There it is!! I love the curl at the ends, and it's super soft like real hair too! Did I mention both extension sets are made of synthetic hair? You can use a certain ammount of heat on them, (I believe 200 degrees, though I have not used or done this myself yet.) and I often get compliments and asked how I do my hair.  When I tell them that they are just extensions, I get gasps and unbelief that this isn't my real hair. But now to my favorite ones!!! The pricing of this one was 37.99 and free shipping!!!


Ahhh, the 16 piece, 20 inch set. My favorite. Once again I bought these in red wine. I had to dye my hair a little darker for these to match, which I didn't mind at all. These are easier to keep in, and you can pretty much do anything in these suckers!!!

It comes with 12 two clip extensions, and 4 one clip extensions. The price for this set was a little higher, costing I think 57.99. But totally worth it if you know the pricing of hair extensions, especially high quality ones.  Lets see these in action!!



These get two pictures, because they are absolutley amazing!! The ebay seller thee-shop is very reliable, and I highly suggest buying from her!!! She has many more options to buy, straight hair, wigs and bangs!!!!

And there you have it!! Three wonderful items!! I must leave now, and get some resting and go to bed early . Tomorrow we go to St. Louis, maybe I can find something good there to review!!!

3 comments:

Natalie@Pixielashes said...

whoa!they both look fab!! need to get me some of these pronto!!!! :) xxx

fashionvulpix said...

Right?! I love these extensions!!! I just have to dye my hair a biiiiit darker, cus I'm crazy bright ginger headed!!! Lol.

Unknown said...

I bought their hair clip months ago, and really happy about it. It looks so pretty, the packaging is cute too, full of pink!

Just, something that I don't like is the color, I bought natural black, and it's really black, more than my natural black hair << never coloring my hair before

Still, I'm so happy with my purchase, It's worth the price, $120 for just hair clip is crazy but well, I'm happy so why not haha

http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/2015/10/pinkage-love-affair-5p-hair-clip.html

That's link for my pinkage hair clip review, it's Indonesian language, but maybe you can check the picture and see how natural the hair clip~

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Fashion Fox! 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.