Moving to a domain! =D!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello everyone! I have good news and bad news....

The bad news is I have decided to no longer write at this blog....but because I got a domain! While this will mostly be about photography, I will also put my makeup reviews up there as well! It saddens me to no longer write here on the Fashion Fox blog, but I also feel I needed to go the next step! I needed to be taken seriously! And so I did!

http://marymphotography.net!!!! I hope you enjoy and follow! I will still try to follow all of you! I love and cherish you all so much =)

1 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

; ____ ;

I'LL MISS YOUUUU. And will have to try and keep track of your new site!

Congrats on it, by the way. Haha

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Fashion Fox! 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.